China to develop “Erdenet Power Plant” | News.MN - Мэдээллийн эх сурвалж

China to develop “Erdenet Power Plant”

Хуучирсан мэдээ: 2015.12.11-нд нийтлэгдсэн

China to develop “Erdenet Power Plant”

On 10th December the Mongolian Government signed an extension contract for the “Erdenet Power Plant”. The Secretary-General of the Ministry of Energy D.Delgertsogt and the Manager-General of the implementing company “Hunan Industrial Equipment Installation Co., Ltd” Li Zheng Lei signed the contract. The extension was approved under the 2nd protocol of the Economical Standing Committee and government protocols 211th and 464th.

The Chinese company will extend the capacity of “Erdenet Power Plant” with a CC-50 Megawatt turbo-generator and update some equipment within a one-year period. The total financing is USD 59.8 million, 85% of which will be financed by Chinese preferential loans and the remaining 15% by the Mongolian Development Bank.

When the project implementation iscompleted it will be possible to reduce energy imports from Russia. Also, the price of the power will fall to MNT 67.5, this representing a MNT 41.3 saving. It is estimated that the “Erdenet Power Plant” will earn MNT 7.5 billion annually, and will recover the initial investment within 7.5 years. Therefore, locally-generated power to the city of Erdenet, which has a population of 100,000, will be guaranteed for next 25-30 years.

 

"Болор дуран"-аар шалгав.

0 сэтгэгдэл

News.mn сайтад сэтгэгдэл оруулахад анхаарах зүйлс

Зочин 2015-12-11 76.114.212.208

Justin Bieber ooh my gosh!!!!!! Justin Bieber!

justin bieber 2015-12-11 76.114.212.208

it"s so good I love Mongolia I wanted visit to Mongolia but I busy in my Singer work