Today (19 April), Mongolia confirmed 889 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases to 22884. Another five people have died of coronavirus, making the total death tollin the country to 49.
Today, the country of 3.3
Mongolia started its vaccination rollout against coronavirus on 23 February. Around 600,000 people have been vaccinated in the country until the government suspended the vaccination programme on 10 April to avoid crowds forming amid the current nationwide lockdown.
According to health
Today (14 April), Mongolia has confirmed 1220 new cases of coronavirus and two deaths: men aged 44 and 49 years.
So far, Mongolia has 17823 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 29 deaths from the virus; five of them died at home
Since the first local infections in Mongolia in November 2020, the virus has spread to 19 of the country’s 21 provinces. The biggest concentration is in the capital, Ulaanbaatar, where over half the nation’s population of 3.3 million live. Despite
The Mongolian Government has decided to suspend COVID-19 vaccinations to avoid crowds forming amid the current nationwide lockdown, the country’s Deputy Prime Minister S.Amarsaikhan said on Saturday.
“The vaccinations will be intensified after the lockdown is over,” said S.Amarsaikhan.
In recent days,
Today (13 April), Mongolia reported 885 new cases of coronavirus and two deaths – a man aged 20 and another aged 61. The 20 year-old man becomes the country’s youngest victim of Covid-19 and brings the death toll to 27.
Two Mongolian soldiers were arrested on Sunday for killing their commander and fleeing.
The 19-year-olds fled with two guns and over 40 bullets after shooting dead their commander at a border outpost in the Altai Soum (administrative subdivision) of the Gobi-Altai