China and Mongolia have signed the documents of cooperation during the state visit of the Mongolian President to China. The visit lasted for two days on 27-28 November.
The following documents were signed:
– Mid-term program of commercial and economic cooperation between Mongolia and China
– Investment cooperation program between the government of Mongolia and the government of China
– Memorandum of understanding on establishment of a working group for investments and economic cooperation between the Ministry of Economy and Development of Mongolia and Ministry of Commerce of China
– Memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Mining and Heavy Industry of Mongolia and Ministry of Natural Resources of China on cooperation in mineral resources
– General agreement between General Customs Administration of Mongolia and General Administration of Customs of China on plant requirements for Mongolia’s hay exports to China
– Memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Environment and Tourism of Mongolia and National Department of Forestry and Pastures of China on prevention of drought risks, mitigation of desertification and restoration of pastures
– Special laon agreement between the government of Mongolia and EXIM Bank of China on financing of construction of underground road in Ulaanbaatar
– Memorandum of understanding between Ulaanbaatar and Tianjin on expansion of twin city relations
– Agreement of cooperation between the National Public Service Broadcaster of Mongolia and the China Central Television
– Memorandum of cooperation between the Mongolia Society of the Red Cross and China’s Red Cross Society, etc.