Some statistics have been issued, which have nothing to do with Covid-19. Following on from the data issued regarding Mongolian women, to coincide with International Women’s Day, here some information about the other half of the population: In Mongolia, there are 1 million 575 thousand men, 67 percent of whom live in cities and the remaining 33 percent in rural districts. Most Mongolian men get married at the age of 29, reported the National Statistics Office. A small 1.1 percent of all Mongolian married men are single fathers. A total of 666.1 thousand men have work with average monthly salary of MNT 1 million 358.5 thousand.
However, a disturbing statistic is that the average life expectancy for Mongolian men is just 66 years!