More unemployed Mongolians finding jobs - News.MN

More unemployed Mongolians finding jobs

Friday

2019/07/19

Dollar (USD)

2533.95

Ulaanbaatar

+19°C

More unemployed Mongolians finding jobs

At the end of June 2018, the Mongolian Labour and Social Welfare Services Agencies had registered 37.5 thousand job seekers, of whom 25.8 thousand or 68.8% were unemployed and the remaining 11.7 thousand or 31.2% were employed but looking for a new job.

Registered unemployment has fallen by 3.2 thousand people or 11.1% from the same period of the previous year, while it was increased by 1.8 thousand persons or 7.5% on the previous month. A breakdown by gender shows that 13.8 thousand – or 53.3% – were women among total number of registered unemployed. For registered unemployed by region, 9.4 thousand unemployed or 36.4% of total registered unemployed were in Ulaanbaatar, 5.0 thousand or 19.6% in the Khangai region, 4.4 thousand or 17.2% in the western region, 4.4 thousand or 16.9% in the central region and 2.6 thousand or 9.9% in the eastern region.

From the total number of registered unemployed people nationwide, there are 558 registered unemployed with disabilities or 2.2% of which 262 or 47.0% are women.

For your Reactions?
0
HeartHeart
0
HahaHaha
0
LoveLove
0
WowWow
0
YayYay
0
SadSad
0
PoopPoop
0
AngryAngry
Voted Thanks!

Related News